Let's make sure the TPP is dead! It is true in US but false in VietNam

Ho Chi Minh, 11pm, 19/11/2016
I was really surprised when I checked e-mail this morning, actually it was a shock to me.
I have just thought that the TPP really good for many country, specially is VietNam, but, the more I learn, the more I'll see these difficulties as well as the advantages about TPP.
For example:
Here is just a mall things I know from Tim Canova, He said that: If passed, the TPP would outsource millions of our service jobs, raised prescription drug prices. endangered the open internet, and undermined our food safety, health and environmental protections. Long before I took on Wasserman Schultz, I was a law professor speaking out against the corporate trade agenda – the so-called Washington-Wall Street Consensus that gave us NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement), permanent normal trade relations with the People’s Republic of China and other repressive regimes, and now the TPP.  In the next week, Progress For All will be sponsoring a major public forum on the TPP at the South Florida AFL-CIO.  I will speak out against the TPP’s investor rights provisions and other speakers will include environmentalists, faith and labor leaders."
(From the email of Tim Canova,
Actually, I have just a senior, learning about labor relations and union, but I know that if passed, TPP will bring alots of chances to VietNam: food, jobs for workers, coporation, duty-free imports, free union in local..
Summary, I am a Vietnamese people, and it is very hard to understand clearly about the TPP, but I hope that TPP will be passed.
----------
Please let me know your opinion below! Thank you so much !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labor Relations And Union: "The Ethnic Workers Meeting"

Connecting Union Around the World